23 November 2009
- take vitamins EVERY DAY in November (I have set up an alarm to tell me this)– 23/23
- journal OR blog EVERY day– 23/23
- read the new John Irving novel –50 pages left!
- keep up with the dwindling 365 project…. well, i’ve taken the pictures every day…..
- call grandpa weekly — 2 for 2 so far 🙂 (I still have till the end of the week…)
- do 5 things with tiffany EVERY day– 23/23 so far. 🙂
one time things
- make a list of all christmas gifts that i am going to make/give — it’s started at least….
- make thanksgiving placecards (practice for something??)
- give the box of things in the bedroom to Goodwill
- try a new fruit (persimmons purchased! waiting for them to ripen).
- make a budget (save: wedding, house, new car someday, student loans)
- spend one day (24 hours) internet/telephone free.
- BCBA application for once & for all!
- build another fort
Good progress, I think…. but there’s still a ways to go. I might not make the goal, but at least I know that I used these productive/happy things to distract me from November. My goal right now is to fill the Goodwill box & to make a budget & finish the John Irving book by the time I leave for MKE…. and of course, the Thanksgiving placecards will have to be done by Thurs 🙂
I’m so looking forward to family. ❤