at the halfway point of the month
15 November 2009
- take vitamins EVERY DAY in November (I have set up an alarm to tell me this)– 15 of 15!
- journal OR blog EVERY day– 15 of 15 so far!
- make 10 more granny squares — hey, they’re big. they take a long time. 10 more is a good goal. 6 done!
- read the new John Irving novel — about 1/3 done….
- keep up with the dwindling 365 project…. well, i’ve taken the pictures every day…..
- call grandpa weekly — 2 for 2 so far 🙂
- do 5 things with tiffany EVERY day– 15 for 15 so far. 🙂
one time things
- make a list of all christmas gifts that i am going to make/give — it’s started at least….
- make thanksgiving placecards (practice for something??)
- join a gym — we are doing that tomorrow…
- run 5 miles without stopping
- give the box of things in the bedroom to Goodwill
- try a new fruit (thanks, mom, fun suggestion!)
- play park & shop
- make a budget (save: wedding, house, new car someday, student loans)
- spend one day (24 hours) internet/telephone free.
- BCBA application for once & for all!
- build another fort